Sunday, August 20, 2023

21/08/2022

12:24am, Monday Morning.

I've been in bed watching reels and needing to get up and go and fill my water bottle and pee but I'm too busy crying because I keep getting daddy issue related reels and tiktoks and this one reel came up and it genuinely made me tear up and silently cry it was hitting a bit TOO hard. WAYY too hard for my liking. GODD I'm so jealous of people who have a normal relationship with their Dads. I'm just accepting mine is never going to be the way I wish it was. Even worse is that it also reminded me of Dante and now I feel even sadder. 

2:54pm, Monday Afternoon.

I just handed in my final biology report for the entire term WOOOOOO! I think I did okay... TBH I was looking at my feedback and I generally didn't have much to do so that was fun. And also I definitely used some help from the YEAR 12 Google Drive that they gave to us and I am sooo thankful that they did because holy fuck it is my holy grail. It's slightly different from mine and stuff but whatever I literally used it so badly, I needed it for my conclusion and evaluation because my teacher sucks! Anyways. I hope It's an A material report I'm not too bothered if it's not the full 20/20, since I need to study for the exam and stuff too and thats what is most important in my mind anyway. 

So, Biology DONE!

I spent the rest of the day doing pretty much nothing beforehand. I just watched Jacksepticeye videos in the background while I was doing my biology cause thats how it be sometimes y'know. Anyway. Closing all my school related tabs OOOO It feels soooo gooood. The only report I have left is my psychology report and that I can also get done tomorrow or something so I can study for the mock exam he's making us do next week. HAHAHA ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL! AND THEN IM DONEEEE.
Oh yeah, I have to stand on stage for the leadership thing on Wednesday and give my speech by Thursday and that's really on my mind tbh but I'll be fine. It's literally whatever. And I'll have my glasses off so I can't see anything HAHAHAHAH. 

Gonna play some well-deserved minecraft now. BYEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

12/09/2023

11:30am SRI LANKA. SRI LANKA. SRI LANKA. LITERALLY WRITING THIS IN THE AIRPORT IM SOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh yeah forgot t...